Hyderabad, February 14, 2023: KFin Technologies Limited announced its financial results for the quarter and nine months ended 31st December 2022 today.
Financial Highlights – Q3FY23
- Revenue from operations stood at ₹ 1,881.3 million, up 12.1% Y-o-Y and 5.0% Q-o-Q
- EBITDA stood at ₹ 807.0 million, up 9.1% Y-o-Y and 13.6% Q-o-Q, EBITDA margin at 42.9%
- PAT at ₹ 533.8 million, up 78.6% Y-o-Y and 11.4% Q-o-Q, PAT margin at 28.4%
- Diluted EPS stood at ₹ 3.15, up 70.5% Y-o-Y and 11.3% Q-o-Q
Financial Highlights – 9MFY23
- Revenue from operations stood at ₹ 5,368.9 million, growth of 17.1% Y-o-Y
- EBITDA stood at ₹ 2,142.0 million, up 4.9% Y-o-Y, EBITDA margin at 39.9%
- PAT at ₹ 1,387.2 million, up 42.0% Y-o-Y, PAT margin at 25.8%
- Cash and cash equivalents at ₹ 2,288 million as on Dec 31, 2022
- Diluted EPS stood at ₹ 8.20, up 29.4% Y-o-Y
Q3FY23 Business Highlights
- Overall AAUM1 growth at 8.5% Y-o-Y compared to 5.4% Y-o-Y growth for the industry
- Equity AAUM growth at 12.8% Y-o-Y compared to 12.4% Y-o-Y growth for the industry
- Overall AAUM market share at 31.7%; Equity AAUM market share stable at 35.0%
- SIP inflows of ₹ 167 billion at life-time high, up 18.6% Y-o-Y; 42% market share in December 2022
- Won our first client in Canada to provide fund administration services
- Won one new mutual fund mandate in India in Feb – 23: Old Bridge Capital Management
- Added 128 corporate clients under issuer solutions; 49.0% market share2 in NSE 500 companies
- Added 47 AIF funds; 33% market share3
- Added 36,035 NPS subscribers; 7.0% market share4; 11.3% market share5 on new subscriber base
Commenting on the company’s performance, Sreekanth Nadella, Managing Director and CEO, KFin Technologies Limited said, “We have closed the quarter and nine months period ended December 31, 2022, with satisfactory performance across all business segments. Despite volatile market conditions, KFin registered strong business outcomes driven by accelerated growth across our diversified businesses. The business performance validates our globally relevant asset management administrator strategy.
Our technology-led innovation & execution to address our client needs, deep product stack, and value-added solutions have helped us to add new clients across segments. As we move forward, we will leverage our differentiated strengths across local and global asset management solutions to add value to our clients, partners, and shareholders”.
“We continue to enjoy market leadership positions across a number of different parameters in our businesses” he added.
KEY FIGURE ₹ Million
|Q3 FY23||Q2 FY23||Q3 FY22||9M FY23||9M FY22||FY22|
|EBITDA margin %||42.9%||39.7%||44.1%||39.9%||44.5%||45.0%|
|Profit After Tax||533.8||479.2||298.9||1,387.2||976.9||1,485.5|
|Profit after tax %||28.4%||26.7%||17.8%||25.8%||21.3%||23.2%|
|Diluted EPS (₹)*||3.15||2.83||1.85||8.20||6.34||9.36|
(1) Last quarter average for domestic mutual funds; (2) As on December 31, 2022, based on market capitalization; (3) As on December 31, 2022, based on no of AIFs registered with SEBI;
(4) As on December 31, 2022, based on overall subscribers’ base; (5) During Q3FY23, based on new subscriber additions