Spectra Joins the Ranks of ‘ India’s Great Mid-Size Workplace’ Companies

Sharing is caring!

MicrosoftTeams-i3rd July 2023, New Delhi: Spectra, a leading Network-as-a-Service provider in India, has been recognized as ‘India’s Great Mid-Size Workplace’ for its outstanding commitment to achieving a balance between employee well-being and creating high-performance teams. The prestigious accolade was awarded after a comprehensive study conducted by Great Place To Work®, a global authority on workplace culture assessment.

The meticulous evaluation involved examining 1300+ organizations and gathering insights from over 3.3 Lakh individuals by Great Place To Work®. These assessments were based on the quality of employee experience measured through the Trust Index™ survey, accounting for 75% of the evaluation. The remaining 25% was determined by the Culture Audit™, which evaluated leadership strength, values, and programs shaping the employee journey.

By earning the accolade, Spectra joins the ranks of esteemed organization known for their employee-centric approach and commitment to fostering a thriving workplace culture. The recognition serves as a testament to the brand’s commitment to employee well-being and simultaneously building a highly efficient team and reinforces its position as an employer of choice.

Udit Mehrotra, MD & CEO, said, “We are thrilled to receive recognition as ‘India’s Great Mid-Size Workplace’ by Great Place To Work. At Spectra, we believe that our employees are the driving force behind our success, and creating a positive work culture is paramount. This recognition is a testament to our achievement in being able to balance employee well-being while creating high-performance teams. This further motivates us to continue investing in our employees’ growth, development, and overall satisfaction.”

Spectra Boilerplate

Spectra is a leading Network-as-a-Service Provider. Our purpose is to make network and technology services more accessible and hassle-free for businesses, as their long-term partner of choice, so that businesses can focus on their core purpose.

With a portfolio of extensive network solutions, Spectra caters to a wide spectrum of industries such as retail, coworking, education, healthcare, hospitality, real estate, and logistics. Today, over 137 cities across the country are leveraging Spectra’s Managed Services solutions, which include Managed Internet, Managed SD-WAN, Managed Security, and Managed Wi-Fi, etc. to simplify advanced networking for businesses.

We have also ventured into offering AI/ML-based video analytics for many use cases across industries. AI.VIS, Spectra’s AI-powered video analytics solution, automates business operations, helps predict business trends, and eliminates the scope of manual errors.

Spectra’s mission is to strengthen their clients’ business networks and solve their real-world problems with simplified solutions that are stronger, and faster, and strive to #MakeLifeBetter.