Chennai, 06 May 2023: Citroën India has announced a Summer Camp for its customers starting from 2nd – 31st May. The brand has rolled out this initiative so that its customers can enjoy the upcoming summer holiday season in their Citroën cars along with family and friends. Special Customer Offers on services are being given across all its service touchpoints in the country.
Through this initiative, customers can avail special offers like:
· Booking a service appointment and getting a complimentary 40-point vehicle health package for safe summer journeys
· 15% customer benefit on select Accessories
· 30% customer benefit on AC Disinfection Treatment
· 15% customer benefit on Car Care Treatments
· 10% customer benefit on labour for Body & Paint cash jobs
Saurabh Vatsa, Brand Head, Citroën India, says, “Citroën India values its customers and to enhance their ownership experience we continue to bring attractive customer offers. Summer season is a time when families go on holidays and would like their car to be in the best condition. Keeping this in mind we introduced the ‘Summer Camp’ offer so that our customers can plan their holidays without having to worry about their cars.”
Customers may visit Citroën L’Atelier workshops for additional details about the Summer Camp offer.
Disclaimer: *T&C apply. Offers are valid for a limited period and applicable on select models, parts and accessories.