The seat distribution procedure will start today, August 3, and end on August 4, 2023, according to the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). The seat allotment results for Round 1 will be made public on August 5, 2023, in accordance with the established schedule. MCC started the Round 1 registration procedure on July 27 and finished it on August 1. Candidates had the option of selecting locking or filling from July 28 to August 2. And today, MCC will start the seat allocation processing. The NEET PG seat allocation results for the initial round will be made public on August 5. Candidates who have been chosen must report to or attend the designated institutions between August 7 and August 13, 2023. A round for stray openings would follow the three rounds of NEET PG counseling.
Beginning on August 17, online registrations for the second round of MCC NEET PG counseling will be accepted.
ENTIRE ROUND 1 SCHEDULE
- July 27, 2023, is the first day of online registration.
- August 1, 2023, is the deadline for online registration.
- Optional locking and filling: July 28 to August 2, 2023
- Seat distribution processing: August 3–4, 2023
- The outcome is August 5, 2023.
- The deadline for candidates to upload their documentation to the MCC portal is August 6, 2023
- August 7–13, 2023, reporting and joining
- Checking the Joined Candidates’ data from institutions Data sharing with MCC: August 14–August 16, 2023
According to Mr. Gaurav Tyagi, founder of Career Xpert says:-
“As the processing of seat allocation for NEET PG Counselling 2023 Round 1 begins today, the journey of aspirant medical professionals enters a critical point. In this crucial time, a tapestry of goals, effort, and tenacity come together. The goals of each candidate influence the future of healthcare in the nation and affect the lives of countless patients. As seats in prestigious medical institutes are distributed, destiny will be braided through a complex system, allowing for the flourishing of knowledge and compassion. As the seconds pass, students’ emotions are filled with hope and jittery anticipation as the country excitedly awaits the appearance of its future healers