Mumbai, February 2023: One Point One Solutions Ltd., leading Business Process Management Services Company, has declared its financial results for the Quarter ended December 31, 2022.
Key Financials (₹ in crore)
|Revenue from Operations||35.03||32.63||104.58||97.04||
Q3FY23 – Financial Highlights
· Revenue from Operations was at ₹ 35.03 crore as compared to ₹ 32.63 crore in Q3FY22; registered a growth of 7.36%
· EBITDA was at ₹ 7.61 crore as compared to ₹ 6.23 crore in Q3FY22; increased by 21.60 %
· Net Profit was at ₹ 2.15 crore
9MFY23 – Financial Highlights
· Revenue from Operations was at ₹ 104.58 crore as compared to ₹ 97.04 crore in Q3FY22; registered a growth of 7.77%
· EBITDA was at ₹ 24.55 crore as compared to ₹ 20.19 crore in Q3FY22; increased by 2.23 %
· Net Profit was at ₹ 5.81 crore , as compared to Rs. 2.13 crore in Q3FY22, registered a growth of 1.73 times
· Company added Razorpay, Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance, The Giving Movement, BZinga and BridgeLabz as new clients during the quarter
· The initial engagement with payments solution provider Razorpay has started with around 30 seats and is expected to start running shortly at 100+ seats.
· The scope of business with Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance (SUD Life) is to manage state of the art multi-lingual lead generation outbound calling activities for SUD Life Insurance with 40 agents whose role will be to setup up meetings for SUD Life Insurance representative to present and close Life Insurance policies with prospective customers.
· Currently the company manages Dubai-based online store The Giving Movement’s International Business (Dubai & USA) through Email ticketing, WhatApp services. Going forward One Point One will also engage with the customer base for apparel business in B2B scenarios for lead generations, B2C customer engagement service (query, order and complaints, Refund related scenarios).
· With Mobile App platform Bzinga, One Point One Solutions has an engagement for around 25+ seats and with the increasing popularity of the platform & addition of a new play module to the portal, the customer engagement is set to rise and thereby offering opportunity for growth.
· One Point One Solutions has initiated the lead generation support for BridgeLabz, an IP-driven incubation lab, with around 15 seats and has now scaled to handling the sales process of the enrolment process.
Akshay Chhabra, Managing Director, One Point One Solutions said, “We are delighted to declare a good set of numbers in the nine months of the financial year.
We have added clients in both existing and new segments during the quarter. Besides, we have strengthened our senior management team by adding Rajiv Desai as Global Delivery Head – BFSI, who had joined from TCS and Ashwini Kumar Rao as CHRO, who had joined from Sutherland Global Services.
The company has made inroads into international markets by signing new clients and has reported marginal revenue from these markets and the company is very confident of strengthening this business. This segment will have a slow start and can be scaled up in size during the next financial year.
The new income tax regime will boost private consumption and demand. This will drive growth of many brands and demand for services, which would boost our BPM services which is very positive for us.”